In line with European legislation, M Pompe srl guarantees that every user of the website understands what cookies are and why they are used, so that users themselves can consciously decide whether or not to accept their use on their devices.
What are cookies?
Cookies are computer files or partial data that can be saved on your computer (or other devices enabled to browse the internet, for example smartphones or tablets) when you visit a site. Usually a cookie contains the name of the website from which the cookie itself comes, the “life span” of the cookie (ie how long it will remain on your device), and a value, which is usually a unique number generated randomly .
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used to make the use of the site easier and to better adapt it to your interests and needs. Cookies can also be used to speed up your future experiences and activities on the site. This site is unable to personally identify you through this information.
What types of cookies do we use?
Cookies can be classified into four categories, based on their functionality:
- Necessary cookies
- Functional cookies
- Performance cookies
- Cookies for marketing purposes (not used)
The M Pompe srl website uses only the first three categories of cookies, for which no consent is required.
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to allow navigation within the website and the use of its features, such as access to some protected areas. Without these cookies, some required features such as login to the site or the creation of an online shopping cart could not be provided.
- Functional cookies : These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you have made (such as your username, your language or the geographical area in which you live) in order to optimize and provide more advanced features. These cookies can also be used to provide functionality requested by you such as viewing a video or the ability to comment on a blog. This information collected by cookies may be anonymous and must not track the user’s browsing and activities on other websites.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information on how users use the website, such as which pages are visited most often, and if users receive error messages from these pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a specific visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used solely to improve the functioning of the website.
- Cookies for marketing purposes: We use our own and third party cookies to display personalized advertisements on our and other websites. This activity is called “retargeting” and is based on various browsing activities, such as the destinations you have searched for, the properties you have viewed and the prices that have been shown to you. Commercial cookies could also be used by third parties to show their products and services on our site.
How can I control or delete cookies?
Most internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies automatically. You can change these settings to block cookies or to warn you that cookies are being sent to your device. There are several ways to manage cookies. Please refer to the instruction manual or the help screen of your browser to find out how to adjust or change your browser settings.
If you disable the cookies used by this site, this could affect your experience while you are on the site, for example you may not be able to visit certain sections or not receive personalized information when you visit the site.
If you use different devices to view and access the Internet Sites (for example, computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.), you must ensure that each browser on each device is set to reflect your cookie preferences.
How long cookies are stored
The period may vary as cookies can be of two types: temporary and persistent.
– Temporary cookies: We use temporary session cookies on all of our secure pages to assign a session ID to the user and store it so as to allow uninterrupted navigation between areas of our site. This session ID is also used for internal reporting purposes, does not allow for personal identification, and does not leave any recoverable information on the user’s hard drive. Almost all the cookies of the websites displayed are session cookies whose activity ends when the Internet browser is closed.
– Persistent cookies: The analytical cookies of the websites displayed and the cookies of third parties are persistent as they are used to identify the patterns followed by visitors in the long term and to provide the additional features required in relation to personalization of the site and the contents saved or archived. They can remain stored on the user’s computer for 24 hours, a week or years, depending on the function they are helping to perform.
By continuing to use our Website, you consent to the installation of our cookies on your device. If the user does not wish to receive the cookies required for the use of our Website, they are required to:
– modify the browser settings in order to block cookies, partially or totally
– stop using our Website.
To learn more about the Italian law relating to cookies, see the following resource: Guarantor for the protection of personal data (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/ 2142939)