In compliance with the provisions pursuant to and for the purposes of articles 13 and 14 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and subsequent amendments. introduced with Legislative Decree 10 August 2018, n. 101 in line with the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), M Pompe S.r.l. , in its capacity as owner of the processing of personal data, in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative, hereby informs you on what are the purposes and methods of processing the personal data collected, their scope of communication and dissemination, as well as their nature and their conferment, and specifically what follows.
The common personal data relating to your person, object of the treatment, held by the owner or which will be requested later or communicated by third parties are necessary, come from data processing operations that you provided when registering for the service M Pompe S.r.l. , and will be used for:
1.1. without your express consent (Article 6 letter b), e) of the GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- execution of the services in your favor, as also promoted within the website www.mpompe.com;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order
of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
1.2. only with your specific and distinct consent (Article 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- send you via e-mail, post and / or text message and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services; >
- send you commercial and / or promotional communications from third parties (for example, business partners, insurance companies) via e-mail, post and / or text message and / or telephone contacts;
- carrying out market research, including by e-mail, in order to offer the products and services offered by the data controller.
We would like to point out that if you are already our customer, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the Controller’s services and products similar to those you have already used, unless you disagree (Article 130 c. 4 of the Privacy Code).
Personal data is processed with automated tools and / or paper supports by persons specifically appointed to do so, and specifically it is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
We also inform you that the personal data referable to you will be processed in compliance with the methods indicated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, namely:
- processed lawfully and fairly;
- collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- accurate and, if necessary, updated;
- relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the formalities of the processing.
- Communication and dissemination
Personal data may be processed by employees of M Pompe S.r.l. for the purposes indicated in the previous point 1). These employees, designated as Data Processors, will receive adequate training and operating instructions from M Pompe S.r.l. and will operate under the direct authority of the designated data processor.
M Pompe S.r.l. it could also communicate personal data to third parties belonging to the following categories, for the performance of functional activities of the structure, such as administrative, accounting and fiscal ones and except where this is indispensable for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations assumed by the parties:
- public authorities and supervisory and control bodies;
- subjects who carry out services of acquisition, processing and processing of the data necessary for the
purposes required in the contractual relationship with customers;
- insurance companies;
- credit verification company;
- subjects that carry out the survey of the degree of customer satisfaction;
- subjects that carry out archiving and data entry activities.
In this case, the use by third parties, independent data controllers, will take place in full compliance with the principle of correctness and the provisions of the law.
The acquired data are not disseminated by M Pompe S.r.l.
- Data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
- Exercise of rights pursuant to art. 15 to 22
The interested party may assert their rights as expressed in Articles 15 to 22 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196 and subsequent amendments. introduced by Legislative Decree 10 August 2018, n ° 101 in line with the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), by contacting the data controller. In particular, according to art. 15 The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- a) the purposes of the processing;
- b) the categories of personal data in question;
- c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular, if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- d) when possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- e) the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- g) if the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
- h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, and, in such cases, information
significant on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of this treatment for the data subject;
- i) to be informed of the existence of adequate safeguards if personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
Furthermore, the interested party has the right to obtain:
a) the right of rectification, i.e. the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay; b) the right to be forgotten, i.e. the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay, if:
- personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes,
- the interested party revokes the consent,
- the interested party opposes the processing,
- the personal data has been unlawfully processed,
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject,
- personal data have been collected in relation to information society service offers to minors, where the minor is at least 14 years old.
- c) the right to limitation of treatment, i.e. the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of treatment when:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data,
- the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and requests that its use be limited,
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court,
- the interested party opposed the processing in case of particular situations, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
- d) the right to be notified in the event of rectification or cancellation of personal data or limitation of processing;
- e) the right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal data concerning him or her provided to a data controller in a commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit such data to another data controller unimpeded processing by the latter;
- f) the right to object, i.e. the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him at any time:
- if personal data are processed for reasons connected to your particular situation [art. 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f)], including profiling based on these provisions,
- if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes,
- if personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes.
the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or which significantly affects his person.
- Data controller
The data controller is M Pompe S.r.l., a company incorporated under Italian law, with registered office in Via VIII Marzo, 35 / C – 50018 Scandicci (FI) in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative.
The updated list of internal and external data processors can be consulted by submitting a written request to the registered office.
- Retention terms
Your data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes indicated above. In particular, your personal data will be kept for the entire duration of the contract signed in relation to the provision of our services and also for a subsequent period:
- within the terms established by current legislation;
- within the terms established by the legislation and regulations that require data retention (e.g.
tax returns example);
- within the period necessary to protect the rights of the data owner in the event of any
disputes related to the provision of our services.
M Pompe S.r.l. has identified the risks that may affect privacy and has implemented procedures, technical and organizational measures, including physical ones, aimed at safeguarding your personal data and preventing its destruction, loss, improper use or unauthorized communication.
- Nature of the provision and consequences of refusal to respond
In compliance with current legislation on the processing of personal data, the processing of some of the aforementioned data does not require consent as they are collected to comply with legal obligations or for the execution of obligations arising from the contract.
Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 and subsequent amendments introduced by Legislative Decree 10 August 2018, n. 101 in line with the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), the processing of some types of personal data requires the explicit consent of the data subject.
The release of data and the relative consent to the processing of data therefore become mandatory as it occurs in compliance with contractual and legal obligations even outside the European Community.
A refusal to provide the data will obligatorily lead to the termination of any relationship whatsoever, not allowing the processing of personal data.
In compliance with Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 and subsequent amendments introduced by Legislative Decree 10 August 2018, n. 101 in line with the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), M Pompe S.r.l. as the owner of the site, provides the following information on cookies, their functions and how to disable them if necessary.
What are cookies
There are therefore three different macro-types of cookies, which can be distinguished by their characteristics and functions:
- technical cookies:
these are used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these are cookies that are essential for the functioning of the site or necessary to perform activities requested by you.
- navigation or session cookies:
these are used to allow the user to log into the reserved area of M Pompe S.r.l. , or to make online purchases.
- analytics cookies:
these are used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users of the site and of the pages viewed (for example Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailchimp). Please refer to the related policies which may change periodically and which it is therefore advisable to consult in the
time, where more detailed information is available: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/; https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookieusage; http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/).
Cookies can be created by our site or by third party sites.